Coffs Coast Hair Studio specialises in Weddings & Special Occasions!!
Weddings, Bridal & Formal Services
At Coffs Coast Hair Studio,
our passion is to create the look
and feel that you desire for that
special day in your life.
We love Bridal Parties
provide services and packages
customised especially for
your special occasion.
Coffs Coast Hair Studio's Services for
Weddings & Formals
Bridesmaid $140 each
Flower girls $75 each
Mother-of-the-Bride From $90
Mother-of-the-Groom From $90
School Formal Upstyles $100
Mother's Upstyle/Blow Wave From $90/$80
Curled & Down From $75
* Pricing Policy
* PRICES MAY VARY DEPENDING ON HAIR THICKNESS OR LENGTH.
*Please note: Weddings & School Formals require a 50% deposit at time of booking to secure your booking with balance due 1 week prior to Wedding.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Coffs Coast Hair Studio’s
Helpful Hints and Tips
For your Special Occasion
Here are a few hints and tips to help make your day run a little smoother.
We are here to help you…
- We offer a complimentary Design Consultation where we sit and chat with you about styling your hair and makeup around your dress, flowers, jewellery and theme of your wedding. This will give you a complete view of the look you wish to achieve.
- Headpieces are sometimes better purchased after the trial, so you can choose the headpiece to suit the hairstyle rather than the other way around.
- If you are unsure of hair styles and make up styles we can offer you some assistance in choosing the right look for you due to our extensive experience.
- We strongly recommend a hair and makeup trial, this will ensure that the style you have in mind works with your hair and colouring and this will give you peace of mind.
- Trials are not compulsory, but advisable, as this will allow the hairstylist to be prepared and have all the necessary products and equipment for your Wedding Day and also to work with you to find the most flattering look.
Before your Bridal Trial
- Wash hair the night before.
- Wear clothing the same neckline as your dress if possible, or a low light coloured top.
- Any photos you have of hair styles and make up that you like, would be good to have at the trial as it helps us to understand where you are coming from with the look that you want to achieve. Also if you have any pictures of styles that you don’t like, bring them as well as it helps to see also what you don’t want.
- Sometimes it is better to buy your headpiece after the trial so you can buy one to suit the hairstyle rather than the other way around. Hair accessories can be discussed at the trial.
- It is also important to have eyebrow’s etc done for the trial as overgrown one’s will not show your eye makeup at its best.
- If you have any inquiries regarding colouring or conditioning treatments you can discuss these at your trial.
- We suggest you allow a minimum of 2 hours for your trail; however you will not be allowed to leave until you ‘love’ your look!
On Your Wedding Day
- Be on time or even a little early for your wedding day hair appointment and have everyone there, ready to start at the appointed time.
- Wear something that opens at the front and does not need to be taken over the head so that the hair style does not get damaged,(discuss with your dressmaker whether you can step into your dress as putting it over your head could result in displacing your hairstyle)
- Wash your hair the night before as this eliminates fly away or too soft hair and makes it more manageable. Allow your hair to dry naturally. Absolutely NO straightening serum, as it works as a coating and makes the hair inflexible.
- If your hairstylist is coming to you, please ensure you shower or bath before the hairdresser arrives as steam or dampness is a hairdresser’s worst enemy.
- If using fresh flowers it is advisable to have them arrive early so that the hairdresser can decorate the hair around them.
- Coffs Coast Hair Studio would suggest you ask your mum or bridesmaid to carry a powder, tissues lipstick, lip brush, comb & small hairspray for touchups throughout the day. It is crucial not to have a shine on the face as this translates on film to undesirable highlights.
- Coffs Coast Hair Studio will provide you with a small hairspray if you would like, some spare hair pins.
- Make sure your hands and nails look really lovely as they will be on display throughout the day. If your budget allows, you could have a French polish or permanent French nails.